The term ‘The Complete Lunch’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the web site.The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our web site (https://www.thecompletelunch.co.uk).
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- You may not create a link to this web site from another web site or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of United Kingdom and any applicable International Laws.
This web site and its content is copyright of The Complete Lunch - © 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the web site as the source of the material
- you may not copy or disassemble any software you download from this site, except for a single backup copy for your own personal use only. Any licensed software you download is licensed for use on 1 PC only unless otherwise specified.
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Complete Lunch and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site.
- Through this web site you are able to link to other web sites which are not under the control of The Complete Lunch. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the web site up and running smoothly. However, The Complete Lunch takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you are a new customer to The Complete Lunch then please call Paul or Tamzyn first before placing your order, to make sure you are in our delivery catchment area.
We look forward to receiving your order, a confirmation email or telephone call is from us at The Complete Lunch is essential to your booking.